There are few issues,
1. the form on your Home Startup page is not visible on the demo content page. once i created the new form and added into to page display error message. (no 1)
2. There are something (black layer and some copy) visible behind the header when scroll down.
You theme giving me trouble from the beginning and i am getting very frustrated now. Please help me to solve these issues asap.
Attached files: 2 - Form not properly display.png 3 - head show something behind when scroll down.png 1- After adding ninja form.png
i don't see issue on your live site.
screenshot is attached (you will see tab name - it's your live site). maybe you are using any type cache plugin in wp or addon for browser?
also i can't see black line behind header( i can record video for you to prove it from your live site). try to open new tab in private mode and check again.
and sometimes form has configure to hide it after success sending. did you send form?
Attached files: RB Screenshot 44.png
Thank you for great 5 star rating for our theme on ThemeForest. We really appreciate it.
I am not using any type of catching plugin. May be it's a issue and may be not. I couldn't wait till you reply and i fount the issue and solution.
1. Latest ninja form version not compatible with your theme. once i rollback to previous version. issue was fixed.
2. When footer is set to "Fixed" setting, it's visible behind the header in Safari browser when scroll down. ( screenshot was taken on safari)
1. last ninja form blocked our styles, we are working on it 2. i don't see this issue, in safari (last official release). i can only offer you to turn off fixed footer, we try make more tests to caught this bug
in next update we try to fix form in demo for new ninja form.
Im confuse in to this option
You can import demo content step by step. Go to Dashboard → Tools → Import → WordPress and import xml files from folder ‘Demo Content/Step By Step’.
After go to Dashboard → Theme Options → Import/Export and import data from themeoptions.json (Demo Content folder). Just copy content from themeoptions.json and paste to Theme Options.
You need to download full archive from Themeforest.
WHERE TO GET THAT DEMO CONTENT>> I RECEIVED ONLY THEME ZIP/// pls reply
Hello nightcitysounds , please make separate ticket for you question
Ninja Form in my websites footer widget loses styling too right after I log out of WordPress. So for everyone but me it will look broken.
I contacted Ninja Forms support already and they say it's an issue with the theme and not the plugins. Are you aware of this and will there be an update soon? The last update was in January 2017 and it's July already.
Alternatively is there a workaround for this that I could apply myself straight away?
Hello, yeah it's theme issue, but in last update we fix that problem. Please update theme to last version.
Just so we're on the same page. Are you talking about the Trendy Theme? The last update to version 1.6.3 was on 9 January 2017 and I do have that version of the theme installed. Ninja Forms still don't display the styling and this was confirmed by Ninja Forms support that it's the problem with the theme.
I moved this ticket to Trendy category, because previous question was about melinda theme. We know about this problem and fix it. We prepare new version of this theme (Trendy). When the theme will uploaded, you will receive a mail from Envato.